One of the top voted features is now available – email notification upon post expiration! This is disabled by default, but you can easily enable it on the settings screen. There are also some new expiration types available: Trash, Stick & Unstick!
Some of the key features in this version are:
- New: Email notification upon post expiration. A global email can be set, blog admins can be selected and/or specific users based on post type can be notified.
- New: Expiration Option Added – Stick/Unstick post is now available.
- New: Expiration Option Added – Trash post is now available.
- New: Added custom actions that can be hooked into when expiration events are scheduled / unscheduled.
- Fix: Minor HTML Code Issues
Version 2.2.2 did deploy a fix for the new quick edit that snuck in – it was causing the expiration type to get reset to “Draft” if the quick edit option was used. Sorry about that, it’s been resolved?
For a complete list, please see the changelog.
Drop your feature requests on the list here: Feature Requests Lists.