Changes in this version include:
- Tweaked error messages, removed clicks for reset cron event
- Switched cron schedule functions to use “current_time(‘timestamp’)”
- Cleaned up default values code
- Added option to allow user to select any cron schedule (minute, hourly, twicedaily, daily) – including other defined schedules
- Added option to set default expiration duration – options are none, custom, or publish time
- Code cleanup – php notice
The plugin can be downloaded at the WordPress Plugins Page. Enjoy!