This should be the last of the rapid releases for a while.Â The 1.3 release addresses most if not all of the known issues and feature requests that were reported to me.Â I also added a few new features.Â The plugin can be downloaded at the WordPress Plugins Page.Â Enjoy!
- Expiration date is now retained across all post status changes
- Modified date/time format options for shortcode postexpirator tag
- Added the ability to add text automatically to the post footer if expiration date is set
There are currently 3 valid attributes that can be used with the [postexpirator] shortcode:
- dateformat – overrides the default date setting
- timeformat – overrides the default time setting
- type – full, date or time – defaults to full
For more information on the date/time format see the PHP Date Function.
The post footer text has 3 variables which can be used that will be replaced with the post expiration date/time.Â The date and time format defaults will be used.Â The options are:
As always, please report any problems!